Van Swieten Air Cargo is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
Van Swieten Air Cargo
1118 LA Schiphol
Tel: +31 20 752 5095
If you have questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact the data protection officer. This officer is also available to you to handle requests for information, to accept suggestions or to handle complaints.
Data Protection Officer Van Swieten Air Cargo:
Data Protection Officer
Van Swieten Air Cargo processes your personal data for the following purposes and legal grounds:
- To improve the website, to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences and to improve the security of the website. The legal basis for this is GDPR Article 6 paragraph 1 (f): Van Swieten Air Cargo has a legitimate interest in the processing of personal data that you provide during or during the visit to our website, including the data that your web browser sends to the website during communication.
- Performance of a contract: for pre-contractual and contractual reasons we need your personal data so that we can deliver our services and fulfill the obligations that arise as a result of the contractual agreement with you. The legal basis for this is GDPR Article 6 paragraph 1 (b).
- Processing for direct marketing purposes: If you are an existing customer of Van Swieten Air Cargo or another Deutsche Post AG entity, or if you sign up for our newsletter services, your address information (such as your name and address) will be processed to contact you and send you the latest information about our offers, products, services, as well as news items.
If you are a Van Swieten Air Cargo customer, the legal basis for the processing mentioned above is GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 (f). The processing of customer data for own direct marketing purposes is considered to have been performed for a legitimate interest.
If you sign up for one of our newsletters, we are entitled to use your e-mail address for this purpose. The legal basis for this is GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 (a).
In the event that you file an appeal or opt out of our newsletter services, the respective data will be blocked or deleted and will no longer be processed for such purposes.
Van Swieten Air Cargo will not share, sell, pass on or otherwise disseminate your personal data to third parties, unless this is required by law or for the purpose of the agreement. For example: it can be necessary to provide your address and shipment data to our suppliers if you order our products or services.
External service providers that process data on our behalf are contractually bound to ensure strict confidentiality as recorded in GDPR Art. 28. Van Swieten Air Cargo remains responsible for ensuring the security of your data in such circumstances. The service providers follow our instructions, and this is guaranteed by technical and organizational measures, as well as by means of random checks and checks.
Your personal data will be stored as long as the purpose is necessary or legally determined.
In addition to the right to access your data, you have the following rights:
- You can request which personal data is stored.
- You can submit a request that we rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data, provided that these actions are legally permitted and comply with existing contractual conditions.
- You can submit a request to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- You can submit a complaint about the processing of your personal data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, Prins Clauslaan 60, P.O. Box 93374 2509 AJ The Hague, Tel. +31 70 888 8500, Fax +31 70 888 8501, email@example.com, https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
- The right of objection applies to all processing of personal data based on Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR.
- To exercise your right (s), please send an e-mail to: DataProtection.Freight.BeNelUK@dhl.com
Van Swieten Air Cargo reserves the right to change the privacy statement at any time and with or without prior notice. So check regularly if changes have been made. By using the Van Swieten Air Cargo website you agree with this privacy statement.
This statement was last updated on March 15, 2019.